Improve workflow efficiency and the patient experience with fewer rescans and multimodal imaging.
Visualize the deepest layers of the eye—
even through cataracts, hemorrhages,
gas bubbles and other media opacities.
Swept-source technology incorporates a fast 100 kHz scanning speed and dense data set to generate strikingly clear and detailed images.
- HIGH RESOLUTION: Multimodal platform provides easy, yet comprehensive comparison of microvascular impairment with FA1, FAF2, OCT, OCTA and color fundus images.
- SCAN MORE PATIENTS: Swept-source technology allows imaging through media opacities
- FEWER RESCANS: Invisible scan beam allows patients to focus on the fixation target and reduce involuntary eye movement
- WIDE SCAN: A 12mm x 9mm scan encompasses the optic nerve and macula and can be acquired in 1.8 seconds for fast assessment of the posterior pole
- RICH, DETAILED IMAGES: Image quality is further enhanced by PixelSmart Technology2
1DRI OCT Triton Plus only
2PixelSmart is a function of IMAGEnet 6 software.
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
Images sourced from Topcon’s own clinical database.