Improve workflow efficiency and the patient experience with fewer rescans and multimodal imaging.
Visualize the deepest layers of the eye—even through cataracts, hemorrhages,
gas bubbles and other media opacities.
Swept-source technology incorporates a fast kHz scanning speed and dense data set to generate strikingly clear, detailed images.
- HIGH RESOLUTION: Multimodal platform provides easy, yet comprehensive comparison of microvascular impairment with FA1, FAF2, OCT, OCTA and color fundus images.
- SCAN MORE PATIENTS: Swept-source technology allows imaging through media opacities
- FEWER RESCANS: Invisible scan beam allows patients to focus on the fixation target and reduce involuntary eye movement
- WIDE SCAN: A 12mm x 9mm scan encompasses the optic nerve and macula and can be acquired in 1.8 seconds for fast assessment of the posterior pole
- RICH, DETAILED IMAGES: Image quality is further enhanced by PixelSmart Technology2
1DRI OCT Triton Plus only.
2PixelSmart® is a function of IMAGEnet 6 software.
Ready to learn more?
Request more information
Simply use the form below and your local Topcon Healthcare representative will be in touch soon. For technical support, please click here.
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
Triton product brochure
Triton PixelSmart brochure
Spaide FAF Filters flyer
Triton SS OCT with PixelSmart Image QualityView now >
Triton SS OCT Color Fundus PhotoView now >
Triton FAFView now >
Images sourced from Topcon’s own clinical database.
Triton uses swept-source technology to allow visualization into the deepest layers of the eye – even through cataracts, hemorrhages, gas bubbles and other media opacities, making it possible for more patients to be imaged.
The fast 100 kHz scanning speed and invisible scan beam rapidly capture detailed images, resulting in fewer motion artifacts and stunning image quality. Decrease chair time and improve your clinical workflow with fewer rescans and multimodal imaging including, OCT, OCT Angiography (OCTA), true-color fundus photography, FA1 and FAF2.