Multi-Functional, Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera
Color, Red-Free and Fluorescein Angiography
TRC-NW8 is an easy-to-use, non-mydriatic retinal camera designed to obtain high-resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment. The 16.2-megapixel camera provides high-resolution images with a 45° field of view. Nine internal fixation points facilitate the composition of wide-angle views of the retina.
TRC-NW8F adds fluorescein angiography (FA) imaging to the TRC-NW8.
IMAGEnet Capture Software provides an easy-to-use telemedicine color fundus screening package as well as FA testing. A wireless review station allows image review from any connected station.
- AUTOMATED FEATURES – Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector options for quick and easy image acquisition.
- TRUE RED-FREE – True optical red-free filter provides for high resolution red-free images that are clearer than digitally enhanced images from color-only cameras.
- STEREO PHOTOGRAPHY – Includes a stereo switch, that once pressed, the camera controls fixation to allow for two consecutive images to be captured with just the right amount of shift.
- FA IMAGING – Available on TRC-NW8F, with lower flash levels, one-touch operation and “auto enhance” functions, capture fluorescein angiography is much easier for patients and operators.
- COMPACT – Space-saving design with large color monitor to allow easy viewing of images.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
TRC-NW8FView now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8F RF Image #1View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #5View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8F FA Image #1View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #5View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #4View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #3View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #2View now >
TRC-NW8F Color Image #1View now >
Topcon Healthcare announced today that it has achieved the #1…
Dr. Shane Pressonn of Karns Vision in Knoxville, TN shares how…
Image of the Month: Diabetic Traction, Macular Hole, Retinal Detachment…