Automated Corneal Endothelium Imaging
The Topcon Specular Microscope model SP-1P introduces a fully automatic capture procedure together with a modern, ergonomic design that simplifies its use and increases its efficiency. A large 10.4 inch rotatable touch panel monitor eliminates the need for a joystick, and can be turned to various angles, for better interaction with the patient. The space saving features combined with its ease of use makes the SP-1P the instrument for a new generation in eye care.
- WIDE ANGLE “PANORAMA” PHOTOGRAPHY MODE – Substantial size increase of the analyzed area.
- TWO SPECIFIC PHOTOGRAPHY MODES – Sequence Course & Free Style Course.
- QUICK AUTOMATIC MEASUREMENT – Intuitive operation with instant acquisition of the analysis result.
- EASY-TO-READ AND COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS – Frequently referred values are shown on top; pleomorphic / polymegethic histogram can be shown with color.
- COMPACT AND STYLISH DESIGN – 10.4” rotatable touch panel monitor for versatile positioning.
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
|Corneal Endothelium Photography|
254x (on the control panel)
0.25 x 0.55 mm
125 Ip/mm or more
|CORNEAL THICKNESS MEASUREMENT|
0.400 – 0.750 mm
286-468mm(W) x 445-592mm(D) x 486-681mm(H)
|Power Supply Source Voltage|
100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
SP-1PView now >
Optical biometry has long been a staple in the planning…
As a cataract and refractive surgeon performing a high volume…
Before performing a test with the Aladdin, you will need…