Handheld Retinal Camera
Versatile and Mobile Fundus Imaging
The SIGNAL handheld retinal camera is a mobile imaging solution for non-mydriatic retinal examination covering the macula and optic disc. True color images and videos offer excellent screening and documentation of the retina, while nine fixation targets offer both central and peripheral imaging. The SIGNAL is ultra-lightweight and compact and has an operating time of up to 5 hours of continuous use.
- FLEXIBILITY – Ultra-lightweight, compact and portable with an operating time of up to 5 hours of continuous use.
- EASE OF USE – Auto focus function for fast and easy image acquisition, even in difficult-to-image patients.
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW – Nine fixation targets offer central and peripheral imaging.
- EFFICIENCY – Quickly evaluate brightness, reflection, shadowing, and sharpness of the captured images with the image quality analysis tool.
- OPTIONAL SLIT LAMP MOUNT – Easily add the SIGNAL to a slit lamp with the optional slit lamp mount for increased alignment and positioning stability
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
Topcon successfully completes rigorous certification process, confirming our commitment to…
New eye care centre is the first of its kind…
Ella Ross, MD from the Department of Ophthalmology at University…