Auto Kerato-Refractometer with Corneal Mapping
Detailed Corneal Analysis at your Fingertips
The KR-800PA is an enhanced Auto Kerato-Refractometer that provides quick and accurate corneal measurements and color mapping. The instrument features auto alignment for ease of operation and simultaneous capture of refractive, keratometric and corneal mapping data to optimize efficiency.
Technology that revolutionizes practice workflow efficiency. Saving you time and elevating the patient experience.
Compare Automated Kerato-Refractometers
- 70+ YEARS OF REFRACTOMETERS – With over 70 years of experience designing and manufacturing high-performance refractometers, Topcon has developed the KR-800PA with ease of use, flexibility, and reliability as core features.
- 3-IN-1 SPACE SAVING DESIGN – Incorporates auto refraction, keratometry, and corneal mapping into a single unit.
- EASY OPERATION – Touch panel chin-rest adjustment, both manual and auto-alignment/capture.
- ROTARY PRISM TECHNOLOGY – Highly accurate refractive and keratometric measurements.
- PATIENT-FRIENDLY – Invisible infrared light, no bright light source to cause discomfort or pupil constriction during exams.
- EMR + DICOM CONNECTIVITY – Easily transport data across USB, LAN export, or DICOM for fast EMR connectivity.
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
KR-800PA – BodyView now >
Glaucoma and Advanced Anterior Segment Surgeon, Dr. Nir Shoham-Hazon, from…
Dr. David Yesnick from Yesnick Vision Center in Las Vegas…
Dr. Norm Brandon of Brandon Eyes in Madison, Wisconsin shares…