Reliable Decision Support with Precise Data
The KR-800 Auto Kerato-Refractometer is compact and easy to use. It features Topcon’s Rotary Prism technology for highly accurate measurements and a simple, intuitive display.
Technology that helps you save time and elevate the patient experience.
Compare Automated Kerato-Refractometers
- 70+ YEARS OF REFRACTOMETERS – With over 70 years of experience designing and manufacturing high-performance refractometers, Topcon has developed the KR-800 with ease of use, flexibility, and reliability as core features.
- EASY-TO-USE – 8.5 inch color touchscreen panel and joystick allow for quick and easy capture.
- COMPACT FOOTPRINT – Space-saving design enables the KR-800 to be installed in many different exam room configurations
- ROTARY PRISM TECHNOLOGY – Highly accurate refractive and keratometric measurements.
- EMR CONNECTIVITY – Easily transport data across USB or LAN export for fast EMR connectivity.
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
Krystal Hoover, OD, owner of Eyes on Little Elm, shares…
Watch as Kerry Salsberg, OD, from Eyes On Sheppard, a…
Dr. Norm Brandon of Brandon Eyes in Madison, Wisconsin shares…