Watch this quick Aladdin demo
With 9-in-1 Aladdin every basic and premium IOL power calculation is one click away.
- 9-IN-1 INSTRUMENT – Capture Axial Length (AL), Keratometry (K1, K2), Corneal Topography, Anterior Chamber Depth (ACD), Lens Thickness (LT), Central Corneal Thickness (CCT), White-to-White (WTW), Zernike analysis of the cornea, and pupillometry.
- BIOMETRY OF ALL STRUCTURES – Axial length measurements can be performed on normal eyes, aphakic, pseudophakic and silicone oil-filled eyes as well as eyes with dense cataracts.
- COMPREHENSIVE IOL POWER CALCULATION SOFTWARE – On-board Barrett IOL Calculation Suite, Olsen formula, conventional, post-refractive surgery and toric IOL power calculations.
- WAVEFRONT ABERROMETRY – Zernike analysis of the topographic data provides important information on spherical aberrations and higher-order aberrations to aid in lens selection and help surgeons set appropriate expectations regarding visual acuity after surgery.
- FAST, EASY OPERATION – Point-and-shoot acquisition allows operators to capture all necessary measurements in less than five seconds. A user-friendly interface enables new users to quickly master acquisition and operation.
Ready to learn more?
Contact us today
Product Training Videos
To access our complete library of training videos, register for Topcon Healthcare University today.
Enhanced Image Quality
with 12MP Sensor² ³
Small Pupil Photography, φ2.0mm⁴ or More
Rapid and Simple Capture by Single Touch
Field of View
Not all products, services or offers are approved or offered in every market, and products vary from one country to another. Contact your local distributor for country-specific information.
Andrew J. Neukirch, OD says, “MYAH is easy to use…
Maria Liu is an Associate Professor at Pacific University College…